My husband and I lived through the pandemic so far, but it has taken its toll. We feel as old as the hills. Do you? So here’s a playlist I curated just for those of us who feel especially hard-hit by the pandemic:
- Everybody Hurts, by R.E.M.
- There Goes My Life, by Kenny Chesney
- I Don’t Dance, by Lee Brice
- Safety Dance, by Men Without Hats
- Hips Don’t Lie, by Shakira
- All You Can Eat, by The Fat Boys
- Last Night I Didn’t Get to Sleep at All, by the Fifth Dimension
- Walk, Don’t Run, by the Ventures
- Somebody Get Me a Doctor, by Van Halen
- Running on Empty, by Jackson Browne
- I’m So Bald, by Mr. Mason
- The Denture Song, by Randy Miller
- Stayin’ Alive, by the BeeGees
- Heart Attack, by Demi Lovato
I had to do it.