It is over, and everything was delicious. I need to go on a diet immediately.
- Those roasting bags are the very best.
- Forget trying to make a roux for the gravy. The old “flour and broth mixed into the drippings” works best.
- Wear leggings to dinner. They expand. See “dieting” above.
- Dessert is superfluous, but damn, we ate it anyway.
- Stuffing inside the turkey. Who promulgated that myth that it would poison you? It’s the only way to go!
- I would post a photo of my holiday table, but my media button is broken. The blog needs a long-due overhaul.
- There is no such thing as “too many side dishes.”
- Ocean Spray cranberry is just FINE.
- The more really is the merrier.
- Turkey Tetrazzini was invented for a reason.
- I need a nap.